
So it is official, Matich has been accepted into the Master of Athletic Training Program at Weber State University!!! We have kept it on the down low until we knew for sure he was accepted. Talk about scary times....we will both be in graduate school come August...hello student loans, ya gotta love um! I am so proud of him. I truly have the smartest partner in the whole wide world. 
There is nothing better than going after what you love to do, and although there are fears and uncertainties, it pays off in the end. It is his dream job....on the sidelines of sporting events as a medical professional with an expertise in injury prevention, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation. Way to go and congratulations babe! I love you.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
HE'S IN!!!!
Posted by Matich Family at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That is awesome. Congrats Matich! Are you guys going to keep living where you are at? Thanks again for comming last night. I absolutely LOVE your hair. You are such a babe. Tori is so dang cute too.
that is wonderful!!! congrats
VanderMatichstappens- Congrats on the admission, that's great (although grad school tends to turn you into a misanthropic hermit, or maybe that's just me :) I'm back in the SLC hood, we should celebrate, even though I am without my Rosie half, and even though you guys are gay (like a fanny pack, not like joyous or homosexual:)
congrats matich!!!your the bomb good luck!
Congrats Matich! All I can say is WOW!! I only wish I had the drive and determination the two of you have. Amber it was great seeing you at Steph's party. Good luck to both of you.
Hip, hip! Way to go...both of you!
What a surprise. You finally shared your new venture on Mothers Day. Poppy ane I are not really surprised we know you have goals and commit with each other. Only good things happen to good people.YAH!!!! Love you both we are here for you.....Poppy and Gma
What a surprise. You finally shared your new venture on Mothers Day. Poppy ane I are not really surprised we know you have goals and commit with each other. Only good things happen to good people.YAH!!!! Love you both we are here for you.....Poppy and Gma
Post a Comment