CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

HaPpY 50th bIrThDaY NANNY!!!!

So we had to preface our birthday wishes to Nanny with a little tribute to the person in Nanny's life who we know wishes her a very happy 50th.....(okay maybe 80th, can you believe it!) birthday, Nat. Not many people know the story behind our wedding cake topper or why it meant so much to Chris and I. This wedding cake topper was Nat and Nanny's almost 60 years ago, the same top they used at their wedding. It meant a lot to Chris and I to have Nat a part of our wedding celebration. We love you so much Nanny and can only hope to have as many happy years as you and Nat shared.

Well... Well... here she is the birthday girl. We are having a big family surprise party for Nanny tonight (I can post this because Nanny doesnt have a computer so she will never know!) and we are all really excited to celebrate such a special day. Nanny we love you and hope you enjoy the festivities!

2 comments:

THE WILKER CLAN said...

Happy Birthday!! hope your day is fun, and we wish you many more birthdays to come. You look great!! luv Margie, Wade & Trav

Emily said...

I hope I look that gorgeous in 50 years!