(the keys....looking so innocent in the turquoise bowl)
So I would estimate this to be a monthly, if not weekly, ritual. I got up this morning to do some last minute homework and decided to get my daily run in before I headed off to my afternoon class. My sweet as ever better half told me yesterday to put my house key back on my keychain because I am infamous for locking myself out of EVERYTHING! I shrugged my shoulders and huffed.....thinking "as if I would forget that!" So Im all ready to hit the treadmill and POOF...the front door shuts! It then hits me that I neglected to put the house key back on my key ring............AAAHHHHH! So my initial reaction is to call my mom, the sad part is when I said to her "guess what," she responded with...."you locked yourself out of your car"....."no worries even better," I said..............."my bloody house!"
Then I made the call to Matich....."Oh babe I knew it"........he responded.
So 2 1/2 hours later, after driving to the landlords house.....climbing on the roof to break into a window......and calling the Moose to come rescue me......I got ahold of a key to the back door. I have officially learned my lesson, sometimes my husband knows me better than I know myself!






4 comments:
xxxxxx....it's the sound of me clapping for you. Way to go!
Uh....and when the HELL were you going to let me know of your blog?! Or better yet, why haven't you commented on mine fo-eva?! Well, either way, welcome to the blogging world!
And I love the blond!
i had no idea about your tendency to lock yourself out...however, i should have guessed since your famous for leaving things at peoples houses:) your silver tin looks lovely with sitting on my shelf - it goes right along with the decor. sorry, i was out of town monday. you can come by whenever.
This sounds like something I would do...only I forsure would also have to pee...
Why don't you give me a key to the house to go along with the key to the car!!!luv mom p.s. i will give to wade so i do not lose it wade always knows best to when will we ever learn!
Post a Comment