CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

oNe WiLd NiGhT..........

So Last night Matich and I watched my niece and nephew for a few hours while my brothers and sister-in-law hit a show! Boy was it a craxy night! Above is my little squeeker,Bostyn, enduring her Aunt Arns attempt at feeding. I could not shovel it in fast enough!
The pooping chicken was a hit, I highly recommend it! (it poops out jelly beans!) Cute No-Mah settled for my t-shirt as his jammies. He and Uncle Matti had a blast spinning on the kitchen floor, twirling on the chair, baking cookies, fight-fighting, playing hide-and-seek (especially when Uncle Matti slipped and fell), and building a fort in the front room!

She loves her big brother! It is always a treat to watch our cute monkeys, as Matich states it "watching two kids is the best birth control on the planet!"



3 comments:

Shayna said...

the cutest! and just so you know i don't believe this whole "not having kids" front you put on is for real. i give it 6 months before you announce you're pregnant.

Brooke said...

I was totally going to saw exactly what Shayna did!! You love kids to much not to have one...

Mo said...

Cute blog. no matter what you do it's always creative.