CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HATE = CAR PROBELMS

-I am officially a victim of an empty driveway-
Car troubles are the devil! There is nothing worse than paying more to have your car fixed versus what is left on the loan! Not to mention how bad it sucks to not have a car........walking 2 miles from school in the COLD........hoping to hitch a ride from family and friends.....THE DEVIL. I wouldnt mind so much if it were summer, it would be a great work-out! I should stop complaining, but I had to vent. Amazing the things we take for granted sometimes!
I wouldnt be pulling a usual "Amber" if I didnt make the trek today in flip-flops! I could not help but think I should have been a bloody mechanic!


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Didn't you freeze your buns off in flip flops...Heellllooo! That totally sucks you are having car problems....

Maryann said...

Hi Amber! Sorry to hear about your car. Hope everything else is good!