CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

4.10.80


Well there she is folks! Sweet little Amber Elizabeth Ann Vanderstappen on April 10, 1980. So young and innocent......long before she knew a red head would influence her life. Today is the greatest day ever, it's the day my wife was born. So instead of saying "Happy Birthday" I'll say "Thanks for being born." I'm extremely lucky on so many levels beginning with the fact that I'm the guy who landed a younger chick. For every year that disappears I can look at my young beautiful wife and be reminded.....I got lucky. The downside.......I'll reach 30 first and she'll always turn the year that I just gave up.


Ohhh look how cute with the little dimples. I took the time to look up some of the celebrities who happened to share this magical day with Amber. I was hoping so badly to see Mathew McCaughnehey's name come up in the search. I figured there had to be some reason, out of my control, why she thinks he is attractive. Unfortunately, no Matt. She does, however, share with Mandy Moore and the world's biggest bad ass Steven Seagal. Sweet! Anyway, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Amber, happy birthday to you! I wish you luck and happiness for the next year and try, try, try to stay 28 forever. I love you every second of every day and I hope to spend at least 28 more with you!

Love, Your own personal born in the 70's redhead.

14 comments:

THE WILKER CLAN said...

matich your the best we are so glad that u and amber are together...she and u are very lucky...i can not believe how time has flown she is a great girl and i love her very much...amber you have become such a remarkalbe woman wade and i are so very proud of u...we wish u many more years of b-days,celebrations,and a great life w/matich...luv ya lots oh by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

THE WILKER CLAN said...

p.s. matich your welcome

The Powells said...

happy birthday...love those pics

THE WILKER CLAN said...

Matich what are you trying to do...make all the rest of the husbands look bad!! wade {in the dog house}

Us in a paragraph said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all of us!!! We love you very much and you are the best sister/sister-in-law/aunt EVER. We hope you had the perfect day, with a year of perfect days to follow.

THE WILKER CLAN said...

oh and another thing i cant stomach mathew mckanhay, mckanawho, what ever!
and if i ever run into him he'll get the same treatment as ryan seacrest whos another one i cant stomach

love wade

Cambry said...

LITTLE dimples?! They could double as bomb shelters! Just dive in for safety. Deep, delightful dimples. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It was nice scaring you at the mall. Tee hee.

Maryann said...

Happy birthday Amber! Hope you see lots of fireflies! :)

Brooke said...

Aaahhh Amber...I am the worst friend ever! Why do I think every year that your birthday is on the 14th? Duh - happy birthday!!! I hope is was wonderful! Your hubby is darling to post such a sweet birthday message! Happy 28! Sorry I suck.

The Cliftens said...

Happy Birthday Amber! What a cute husband! What is your email address? Let's catch up! Mine is natinnes@hotmail.com

Sara said...

Happy belated Birthday Amber. I miss seeing you. I hope all is going well with marriage, school and life. Frank and I had our baby on Sunday April 6th. We named him Kohen. Check out our blog. atkinsonfam4.
Love ya,

Sara Atkinson

Melinda said...

Amber - it's Melinda! I can't believe I haven't seen your blog before. I was just on Shayna's clicking of some of the links and there you were! I hope you had a great birthday! Looks like things are going great for you. I am glad I can keep up with your life now.

Shayna said...

how the crap did I miss your birthday blog post?! Sorry I'm rude. April seemed to have slipped by me. I was going to send your picture tin with a wedding present inside for your birthday but I forgot. Maybe for your one year anniversary. Anywho, you have a nice husband.

duston todd said...

belated happy birthday, but even-more-so a congrats to you both. it's so nice to see love freely expressed between a couple, and it was a true honor and pleasure to record that love on film.
big thanks!