How exciting to have finished my first year of graduate school. I cannot believe how fast time goes by! I know Matich is very excited about my many projects for the summer, oh babe you know you love it! We are finally going to use the new washer and dryer...call me crazy but we have had them for a week now and I refuse to use them (I also refuse to let Matich use them) until I read through the instructions! What, who does this? I just want to be sure we get our $2000.00 bloody dollars worth, can you blame me! But lets be honest they are quiet fancy. happy washing.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Great job. I am so proud of you. I can't even imagine the amount of work that you have put into your schooling. Go Utes!
Sara
We're very proud of you Am! You're a genious, good luck this summer in your brutal week-long all-day all-night 2-classes-down semester!
congrats...we are very proud...your almost there!!! nice washer and dryer...thanxs matich for all your support and love for our girl she rocks!!!behind every successful woman is a great,understanding man!!
Post a Comment