I just wanted to wish my very dearest friend Topham (Rosie) a very happy birthday! Topham and I go back to the Dana Ortho days and have been best friends ever since. She and her husband Spencer moved away at the begining of the school year to Oregon for law school. She was sweet enough to fly in for my wedding, and although it was a complete down pour, she was a very optimistic bridesmaid! I miss our dog park adventures and nights at Takashi...never fear they shall return. Hope it was a happy day. Miss you guys and love your buns.Friday, April 18, 2008
hApPy DaY tOp!
I just wanted to wish my very dearest friend Topham (Rosie) a very happy birthday! Topham and I go back to the Dana Ortho days and have been best friends ever since. She and her husband Spencer moved away at the begining of the school year to Oregon for law school. She was sweet enough to fly in for my wedding, and although it was a complete down pour, she was a very optimistic bridesmaid! I miss our dog park adventures and nights at Takashi...never fear they shall return. Hope it was a happy day. Miss you guys and love your buns.Posted by Matich Family at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment