CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

best buds & tubby time!

So Tuesday night was the last in our series of watching the monkeys for my brother and sister-in-law (well the last night planned a month in advance so they could hit some shows, our weekly watching and visits are always on going, thank goodness!). Noah has turned into such a stink, Aunt Arn cannot do anything right, only Uncle Matti! They are best buds. We know the night was a success when Noah and Bostyn leave and Matich feels like he's going to puke......I have to remind him thats what happens when you go NON-STOP with our favorite monkies in the whole wide world! (Do not be fooled! Noah looks tired, but seconds later he was getting into all sorts of mischief).

Uncle Mattie's mohawk creation


Squeeker = a Joker


We are so lucky to have such a cute niece and nephew! Really we are not obssesed I promise! Our lives right now consist of remodel, homework, the gym, homework, babysitting, homework, CAR PROBLEMS, homework, locking myself out of places, and events at my internship, the Cancer Wellness House. Babysitting is our highlight.....NO, WE DO NOT WANT OUR OWN........the best part is we get to give them back! I cannot wait for spring break!





1 comments:

Emily said...

I love shampoo hairdos.