As trivial as it may sound coming to the conclusion that we needed to sell my subaru was not easy.....NO REALLY......! After two weeks (a very tense and tearful two weeks mind you!) we decided the best thing to do would be to sell the car and move on. For some reason I am very emotionally attached to my subi. I truly cannot explain why (it's even a bit embarrassing to admit), but I love that bloody car! I am sure Matich at some point wondered if I was a bit loony! Me and the Subi had a bond. Matich was sure to find it a good home and we made a great decision............in the long run! So, let me officially intoduce my new ride, Cannondale F700, it gets great gas mileage! (bah..ha..ha..)
Riding my bike is by choice and I am really excited about it (for now I should say)! After my first day, today, I know I have my work cut out for me. The hills of Sugarhouse to the U of U and the work hills of the avenues did a fantastic job of making my thighs SCREAM, but man is it good!
Monday, March 17, 2008
R.I.P Subi & hello Cannondale
Posted by Matich Family at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good work, lady! I wish I could ride my bike to work, but seeing as how I live in Sandy, work in downtown Salt Lake and start work at 6:15am, I've opted for my just shy of 200,000 mile Honda Accord instead. Sorry about your Subi. :(
I can't believe you sold your car! I remember when you got that thing..you loved it!!! Good work on the bike though.
Are Andy and the other Matichs still sharing this blog with you?
You married Chris Matich!? I totally had a crush on him (and his older brother I think) in middle school. You look so beautiful. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I love being able to keep up with old friends this way. love- Melissa
Post a Comment