My great friend Brooke tagged me, so here goes......
How Long Have You Been Married? Just over 5 months

How Long Did You Date? This one depends on who you ask! We go way back, but somewhere in the range of 1-2 years!
Who Eats More Sweets? Me, I married a serious health nut!
Who Said I Love You First? He did.
Who Is Taller? Matich.
Who Can Sing Better? It is a toss up, we are both terrible!
Who Is Smarter? It depends on the subject. He is one of the smartest people I know.
Who Does The Laundry? Matich (and he does a fantastic job!)
Who Mows The Lawn? The landlord right now, but I think we would take turns.
Who Pays The Bills? Well he "actually" pays them, I just write them out! (I am not really employed!!)

Who Sleeps On The Right Side Of The Bed? Me.
Who Cooks Dinner? Thats usually Cafe Rio, Bombay House, or Takashi!
Who Drives? Matich.
Who's More Stubborn? Me, I am very lucky to have such a patient partner.
Who Kissed Who First? I think he did!
Who Propsed? Matich.
Who Has More Siblings? I do.
Who Wears The Pants? I like to think I do, but brooke said it best.....we each have a leg in them!
I am so lucky to have such a great guy. I married a movie star, my best friend, and the love of my life. love you everyday babe.
I am tagging Shayna Beth...



3 comments:
I like your honesty u answered them great luv your mom p.s. your both a great pair of kids we r very proud of both of u!!
Good call on the making dinner question...speaking of...we need to go to the Bombay House SOON!
Gma and poppy had to respond to this great hubby Tag. We love our Amber, she is really a keeper. She is fun, creative, loves everyone and we love her. Chris you done GOOD!!! We are already seeing a great comunication between two of our favorite kids. We love you both. March 17, 2008
Post a Comment