CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

CONGRATS MOOSE!


Ah what a guy! Good ole Moose has done it again.......swept away the competition......gave um' a run for their money......left them in the dust.......and won best terminal in the nation for USF! Victory is sweet! CONGRATS, you deserve it!
(dingalingaling.....that is us all toasting with the Moose special, scotch on the rocks!)


4 comments:

Brooke said...

Um...I don't know Moose..but congrats!

P.S. I am tagging you with a Hubby Tag-visit my blog for details!

Julie Knowlton said...

Hooray! You have a blog!

Oh man, I have been meaning to tell you THANKS for the recommendation at Bombay House. It was absolutely phenomenal.

And, no, it is not too late to order some Glymed. Send me a text of what you need.

Bless you!!

virginiaoak said...

WAHOOOOOO!!!! Amber, darling. I'm so happy you found me. Hope you guys are doing well. So glad to be in touch again. ;)

The Powells said...

hello amber...i found you on Sarah Hansens blog. its Jenny Baich , ya know Jeff's sister!! anyway, you look darling and so happy. hope to see ya in anthro soon. my blog is powellparade.blogspot.com